Saturday, November 8, 2008

My Phish decals


Well... I had to "put down" one of my Phish stickers. I decided to personalize my car this time around. So I've had different things on/in it. For the first time since I've owned a car. But my second Phish decal [pictured above] got a "fungus among us". -no thanks, no free loaders. So I sadly scrapped this one off.

Thankfully my favorite one is still hangin' in there. There's more black in the one below, so since all the colors have a black "tinge" to them this one fits in with my car better. It just looks classier. Rumor has it that 2009 will see a reunion of Phish. "So they say" ["they" talk a lot... so who knows? ...truthfully, I'm not really loosing sleep over it. I wouldn't mind having a band. I wouldn't mind messin' around with a group of musicians, maybe even recording... being in front of tons of people &/or touring -ahhh, no thanks. Waiter, check please.]
I like that the clouds above show up on these pic's. [which is a total accident]

No comments: