Thursday, July 22, 2010

reasons...

I still can't get over the fact we got daisies already. This is from the "first batch". And this is from the front of my house.
These began as three little flowers a few years ago...
This is from the walk from a ball field to John Rudy park... [& I'm to stupid to know what bird that is]
This is a wider view of where my friend Joe & I saw the bird.
.....& this kinda symbolizes where I am at the moment. 2 roads... 2 choices... I'm not going to be posting to awful much over the next few weeks/ months.
#1. 3 birthdays, 2 anniversaries, & Mick & I need to get away together.
#2. I need to take some time to see where God is leading me.
#3. I've not been getting very positive feedback as of late. Not to mention, I've seen "the ugly side of Christiandom" rear it's head lately. [which is why I re-blipped ONE by U2 on Blipfm.com]
Please don't comment on this last part too much [for too much has already been said]
Enjoy your summer....
B

No comments: