Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Macros from Lake Williams


So, on my other blog I mentioned going to Lake Williams last Sat. None of my pictures can really give you the feel of the morning. But I had such fun taking them. I've had this over the past year several times. [much more so than normal] I baked a Red Velvet cake last year. The last snow storm we had I felt it, yesterday when I went to the church parking lot & sat [smiling] watching the sun set through a robe of clouds, & this photo "outing". Just a sense of laughing at myself for lack of any other way to express the joy.
Here is a few more pictures from then. I put three that are macros here that "try" to capture the prism feeling that the bristling frost seemed to have. causing little "beads" of different colors playing across the grass. The middles one seemed to loose all focus [thus it's an "accidental beauty"]



Hope you enjoy these. I took some of the towering trees, the paths, the lake, even geese. I hope to post some of each, over time...

No comments: