Monday, March 2, 2009

A snowy day



I love snow. I'm sure I've said that a ga-gillion times already. This morning, driving to work, I was a little kid again. ...well, when I wasn't in the line of traffic on Susquehanna trail. [I can't prove it, but I'm sure amoeba move faster than this. Coulda sworn I heard a snail in a stocking cap say "hey buddy, move it already"] As I was in that line I realized I hadn't brought my camera along. Thankfully, we have more daylight now. So these are just 2 "borrowed images" from today.
I must be brief tonight. As I haven't gone to ibclent.com for tonight's reading just yet.
As I watched the snow fall today, I could hear [inside my head] a favorite line about snow from an Over the Rhine song: "...darling, the snow is falling, falling like forgiveness from the sky"
[from the song: Darling, from the Christmas disc: Snow Angels]

May His grace drip from your fingers...

No comments: