Sunday, April 12, 2009

Return to Lake Williams


Well... I've been basking in some compliments of my photographs & writing lately. [I feel extremely guilty for saying that, but it gives encouragement to be told that people like what you enjoy doing] I like the frost here. All the frost shots I have are these "straight line ice" formations or "thorny ice" like in a previous post.

These photos are from the weeks ago trip still. Here, as in other shots, I love the shadows.

Now that the Labyrinth Sacred Space is over I'll be putting up photos I got to "sneak in & take", from early yesterday morning. First time using a tripod. So not all of them are as good as I'd like. I was very nervous doing this, too. But I'll post more on that on my other blog.
I'm thinking of seeing if our photo group could go through the Labyrinth next year [perhaps on a Sun. morning -when it's closed] & take photos of it. Assuming, of course, that it will be similar to the layout this year.


I just liked the oddness of the reflections here...

...and these are the geese, I previously mentioned.
Well, I'm going to end here for now. Tomorrow I get to find out if I'm going to have another round of surgery. [other side of my nose this time]

No comments: